Coin Stealing Pikachu Money BankRated 4/5 based on 3 reviews.
It's everyones favourite yellow rodent!
- Teach your little one to save their change
- With this jovial hero from the Pokémon series
- Fun and amusing to watch as you learn!
Use your change to summon Pikachu out of hiding with this Coin Stealing Pikachu Money Bank!
Place a coin on the yellow tray at the top of your Pokeball like box and press down to see Pikachu emerge from inside!
Talking and laughing as he takes hold of your coin, listen as the music plays with each appearance.
Requiring 2 x AA batteries (not included), it's easy to empty your bank using the small coin release door on the base.
How to use:
- Confirm that the coin tray is closed, then turn the bottom power swith to ON.
- Put a coin on the yellow tray, and gently press down on it, starting the process.
- Pikachu will rise up slowly like a jack in the box, he'll pause and then continue to steal your coin!
Please note: Your money bank works best with small change. Not suitable for 50c pieces.
Made of plastic.
Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Officially licensed Pokémon merchandise.
Measures: 12cm (L) x 10cm (D) x 10cm (H).
Coin Stealing Pikachu Money Bank Specifications
Coin Stealing Pikachu Money Bank Reviews
My 6 year old grBy: Judy Ryan on 5 September 2020 - Verified CustomerMy 6 year old granddaughter had her birthday party today. She asked for this money box but was not enthuastic about it.
exactly as advertisedBy: Laura on 11 December 2019Awesome gift for my nephew! Simple to use and exactly as advertised. Cool gift idea for coin hungry kids!
my nephew loves itBy: Michelle on 5 September 2019so cute my nephew loves it