Scientists are typically interested in knowing How and Why something occurs. When they encounter a problem, they try to think of a reasonable explanation (or hypothesis) for what they see!
Now you have the opportunity to experiment with science in your own home, performing 25 fun experiments that explore the living world, and test your own scientific theories and explanations!
Your comprehensive kit provides educational science fun for the whole family. It contains a 65 page full-colour booklet that was designed and written by qualified scientists to help you on your path.
Activities cover the areas of microbiology, environmental science, forensics, biochemistry, nutrition, genetics, physiology and botany. There are many fun facts for you to learn along the way!
You can isolate your own DNA, explore plant growth and soil composition, whilst growing your own microorganisms and learning about germination and geotaxis! There are so many fun experiments!
Please note: You may require some common household items that are readily found around the home or at your local supermarket (e.g. a zip lock bag or small soft drink bottle).
- Safety goggles and a pair of protective gloves (not provided for supervising adult)
- A petri dish, 50ml graduated tubes (2) and 10ml graduated tubes (3)
- Transfer pipettes (3), balloons (2), chalk and filter paper
- Nutrient agar, cornstarch, 1% iodine solution and a pad of pH indicator paper
- An interactive DVD to talk you through and a 65 full colour instruction booklet
Recommended for children aged 10 and up with a supervising adult.
All the cool Biology Madness Specifications
Biology Madness Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.