Try these 5 simple, fun, and frugal Kitchen Chemistry experiments with your kids!
The kitchen in a wonderful place to explore and demonstrate everyday science for young children.
With this kit, you can use safe ingredients such as salt, sugar, water, baking soda and vinegar to experiment with 10 cool chemistry topics.
- Learn about atoms and molecules using and separating drops of water
- Experiment with "changing states" as you heat and freeze water to observe evaporation, condensation, melting and freezing
- Investigate different solutions as you dissolve equal parts sugar and salt in water
- Conduct a Chromatography experiment by observing ink separation on wet paper towel
- Learn about chemical reactions and physical changes by mixing vinegar, water and baking soda
Once you've sparked their imagination, your kids will look forward to cooking, baking and experimenting with further sensory activities.
Something as simple as melting chocolate or playing with ice can demonstrate science! The possibilities are endless.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
All the cool Kitchen Chemistry Specifications
|Brand||Thames and Kosmos|
Kitchen Chemistry Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.
These Go Well With The Kitchen Chemistry:
Cool People Also Bought
When people buy the Kitchen Chemistry they normally buy these too:
More Cool Things From This Category
Most popular sellers from the Cool Science Projects category:
Give A Gift Of Coolness!
Gift someone a voucher when buying Kitchen Chemistry