Investigate everyday chemicals in your kitchen!
- Learn about 10 important chemistry topics
- Using salt, sugar, baking soda and vinegar
- Includes a chemist achievement badge sticker!
If you would like us to send you a quick message if we get this back please use our Notify Me System In the meantime while you are visiting please check out all the other popular and best selling gifts on our website, you’re bound to find something you’ll love.
Try these 5 simple, fun, and frugal Kitchen Chemistry experiments with your kids!
The kitchen in a wonderful place to explore and demonstrate everyday science for young children.
With this kit, you can use safe ingredients such as salt, sugar, water, baking soda and vinegar to experiment with 10 cool chemistry topics.
- Learn about atoms and molecules using and separating drops of water
- Experiment with "changing states" as you heat and freeze water to observe evaporation, condensation, melting and freezing
- Investigate different solutions as you dissolve equal parts sugar and salt in water
- Conduct a Chromatography experiment by observing ink separation on wet paper towel
- Learn about chemical reactions and physical changes by mixing vinegar, water and baking soda
Once you've sparked their imagination, your kids will look forward to cooking, baking and experimenting with further sensory activities.
Something as simple as melting chocolate or playing with ice can demonstrate science! The possibilities are endless.
Recommended for ages 8 and up.
Kitchen Chemistry Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.