Architectural Engineering Kit
Construct stunning models of architectural marvels!
- A unique, flexible building system
- Play the role of architect and engineer
- Conduct experiments on arches, towers & more!
An architectural engineer uses engineering principles to design buildings and structures that people use!
In this Architectural Engineering kit, you'll learn about some of these design elements and structural components with hands-on projects!
Play the role of architect and engineer as you build small, basic structural elements like trusses, arches and domes.
But the fun doesn't stop there! You can try your hand at re-creating some of the world's most complex and interesting buildings!
Construct your own stadiums, skyscrapers, towers and even a ferris wheel from the flexible building system that mimics a steel frame.
Each of these hands-on exercises helps you to develop an understanding of how architectural engineers apply scientific strategies to their designs, and how modern day buildings push materials and engineering to the limits!
With 20 guided model builds, what is the tallest tower, longest bridge, and most voluminous dome you can create with the modular pieces?
Your kit includes:
- A 44 page, full-colour manual to guide your journey while encouraging independent exploration (a total of 26 experiments).
- 308 pieces including flexible steel rods, anchor pins and connectors, an anchor pin lever and die-cut cardboard detailing (3 sheets)
Recommended for ages 8-14 (adult guidance may be required for younger children).
Architectural Engineering Kit Specifications
|Brand||Thames and Kosmos|
Architectural Engineering Kit Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.