How do you stack up against the pressure?
- Stack the blocks higher and higher
- But when the tower starts to get unsteady...
- Try to keep it from tumbling!
Have some pocket-sized fun with this convenient travel game - Jenga Mini!
It may be much smaller than the original game, but it's just as much fun to play with friends!
Practice solo of compete against your family, don't let the tower collapse under pressure!
It's a great game of balance, dexterity, skill and a little bit of luck. How well will you handle the suspense as the tower begins to wobble?
It's perfect for parties, family game night, and afternoons at the shack. You'll be on the edge of your seat!
Your game includes: 18 Hardwood Jenga mini blocks
How to play:
- Set up your topple tower, placing three bricks per layer in alternating directions.
- With one hand, remove a block from anywhere below the highest layer. Find a loose one!
- Place the block back on top of the tower. If the tower falls, you're out! But, if it stands, play on.
- Be the last player to stack a block without cauing the tower to crash!
Suitable for 1+ players.
Recommended for ages 6 and up.
Jenga Mini Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Jenga Mini they normally buy these too: