Volcanoes and Earthquakes Experiment Kit
Learn about the inner workings of the Earth!
- Learn about why earthquakes occur
- Erupt a volcano with hardening lava
- Build a working seismograph and more!
This Volcanoes and Earthquakes Experiment Kit is perfect for children who are interested in learning about geological science!
What happens when the ground shakes? What forces are released when the ocean floor moves? This kit answers all these fascinating questions and more. What an exciting way to introduce them to the exciting world of natural sciences!
Intrigued by volcanoes? Build and erupt your very own model with plaster-based lava that hardens after each and every eruption!
There are 11 different experiments to conduct in total to study the awe-inspiring inner workings of Planet Earth.
Build a working seismograph and fake some quakes, and play a volcano quiz game to learn about well-known volcanoes!
Your kit contains:
- Plaster 250g, Sodium hydrogen carbonate 27g and Tartaric acid 12g
- Measuring cup, spatula, red colouring, small bottle and screw top lid
- Black plastic tube, volcanic rocks, seismograph model and tectonics puzzle
- A volcano model, globe model and volcano quiz game
- 48 page full-colour illustrated instruction manual
Additional items you may need:
- Water, scissors, a knife, empty yoghurt containers and paper towel
- Glue, glue stick, tape, ruler, a pen, pencil and piece of paper or sticky note
- A screwdriver, newspaper, heavy book, rubber bands, action figures, coins and a flat block of wood
- 4 equal-sized blocks of wood (cubes or squares) and some clay.
Note: Your kit contains chemicals, please read the instructions prior to use and use under parental supervision.
Recommended for ages 10 and up.
Volcanoes and Earthquakes Experiment Kit Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CoolThings Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Others Cool Gift Givers Bought
When people buy Volcanoes and Earthquakes Experiment Kit they normally buy these too: