Make an oozing bubbling plasma lamp!
- Learn about different chemical reactions
- Perform fun, safe chemistry experiments
- A fun and useable educational toy
Hey rocket scientists! Want to make a cool, bubbling lamp and learn some chemistry in the process?
With this Plasma Reactor kit, you can build a fun, oozing, fizzing lamp inside a cool rocket-ship shaped container.
Using oil, water and carbon dioxide gas from fizzing tablets, a chemical reaction will occur that causes fizzing bubbles.
Place the LED light under your rocket to illuminate the fascinating liquid motion lamp effect from the underside.
There are 3 cool experiments for you to conduct as you learn about chemical reactions, solutions and mixtures!
Tip: You can even mix the various fizzing tablet colours to create whatever colour your like!
Your kit contains:
- A rocket base stand, rocket base feet and rocket beaker (measuring cup)
- A rocket nose (funnel), LED light and 5 coloured fizzing tablets
- Pipette, small measuring cups, a stirring rod and a 16 page full-colour instruction manual
You may also need:
- A small Phillips head screwdriver and 1 AA battery
- Inexpensive cooking oil, aluminium foil and scissors (for conducting the first two experiments).
- Effervescent tablets such as fizzing vitamin or antacid tablets (please note: this is to conduct additional experiments if and when the included fizzing tablets run out).
- Sugar, a jar of red cabbage juice (made by boiling fresh cabbage) and food colouring (note: these are required for the colour-changing light effect experiment only).
- Paprika powder, paper towel, sugar, dishwashing liquid and water for creating Alien Plasma Strings for subsequent experimentation.
Recommended for ages 8 and up, for use under adult supervision.
Plasma Reactor Specifications
|Brand||Thames and Kosmos|
Plasma Reactor Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.