Online Layby is Easy With CoolThings Australia
Yes, Online layby is available for you to use and it's as easy as clicking a button. It's super helpful if you want to reserve something before it sells out!
All the information you need to know about our online layby facility is listed below. You'll also find a helpful video to show you just how easy it is to make a layby.
If you have any other questions about setting up a layby please feel welcome to contact the coolthings team who will be very happy to help you.
Everything You Need To Know About Layby:
How does it work?
- Simply use the normal checkout system and select "Layby" as your payment method.
- After you send in your order, a CoolThings team member will give you a call for your credit card details and to confirm the payment amounts and dates of your payments.
- You will then be emailed with confirmation of your layby, and your layby schedule.
- Your credit card will be auto charged on the dates detailed in the email that we send to you.
- Once your last payment has been made, your order will be shipped out directly to your door.
- Yippee!!!! - You receive a knock on your door with all your Cool Things ready to unpack and play with.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit is required.
- Payment is required in full within 90 days of placing the order.
- Minimum of $20 per payment is required.
- Minimum total order value for layby is $100.
- Payments will usually be made in 5 installments over 3 months, the length of the layby can be shorter at your request.
What you pay & Our Guarantee
- The price of your layby items will not change after your order has been placed - guaranteed.
- If new stock of the same item arrives at a higher price, the price of your layby item will NOT increase - guaranteed.
- If new stock of the same item arrives at a lower price, or if the item goes on sale, the price of your layby item will NOT decrease.
- At any stage in the layby sale you can request the price of the items, how much is still owing and the total amount that you have paid.
Cancelling a layby
- You can choose to cancel a layby at any time.
- Your layby sale may be cancelled if payment is not made in full within 90 days. You will be notified by email of any cancellation.
- The full amount that you have paid will be refunded by bank deposit to your Australian bank account, or a store credit, minus your original 20% deposit.
- Your entire layby order will be sent once full payment has been made.
- Layby orders are not able to be split and sent out at separate times.
What if I forget something?
- If you would like to add anything else to your layby please contact the coolthings team here by email or phone. We will be happy to adjust your layby with the bonus of no extra delivery charges.