Geek Gamer Trivia Tin
100 video game inspired trivia questions!
- Card game fun for quiz junkies
- Test your knowledge of consoles over time
- Do you have what it takes?
Put down your game controller, it's time to enter a world of geek-tastic gaming questions!
Perfect for your geeky gatherings, pit your wits against your console-crazy mates to answer over 100 difficult trivia questions on game consoles, arcade games and game developers!
There's not a sporting question in sight, so play to your strenghts and test your extensive knowledge of electronic games and consoles. Game on!
- In what year was the Nintendo 64 released?
- What was the first home console?
- David Crane, Larry Kaplan, Alan Miller and Bob Whitehead left Atari to form which company?
So, if you love everything to do with computer games, from the genre, to their history and even the technical side of things, you really are a geek gamer!
It even comes in a retro tin shaped like a gaming controller, complete with pixelated font styles!
It's the ideal stocking filler, birthday present or gift for a special occasion.
All the cool Geek Gamer Trivia Tin Specifications
Geek Gamer Trivia Tin Reviews
Be The First To Review This Product!
Purchased this product? Help other cool people shop smarter by writing a review for this.