USS Enterprise Metal-Plated Phaser Replica
- A screen accurate replica
- Metal plated to match the prop
- Comes with display stand and plaque
- Read More...
for purchase, please contact us.
With the latest Star Trek movie has come a bold new vision of the future. An iconic element of that vision is the totally re-designed phaser, used by the crew of the USS Enterprise!
This meticulously detailed replica of the stunt phaser used in the movie was created from the same digital model used to make the screen-used prop. An exact 3D physical master was generated and used to cast this replica!
Each part has been carefully metal plated to match the prop precisely. The result is a faithful 1:1 scale replica of the stunt phaser (static prop) used in Star Trek.
Your phaser comes with a clear stand and metal dedication plaque that is perfect for display or cosplay!
- Cast from a first-generation master of the screen-used phaser
- Made out of solid polystone and precision metal-plated in steel, gunmetal, aluminium block and chrome
- Measure 26cm long and 22cm tall (on customised display stand in smoke coloured lucite)
- Comes with a brass name plaque
Please note: This is a replica of the stunt phaser with no moving parts or lights. However, it is considered to be an "upgraded" version of the actual prop used that was made out of painted plastic.