This awesome product is currently not available; our
cool gift hunters are madly searching the world for
more of these. if you would like us to update you on our
search please click here to contact us.
In the meantime please check out the most popular and
best selling gifts below, you’re bound to find something
With their spiky hairstyles, wicked grins and magnetic hands and feet, these hair-ee magno men are set to take the world by storm!
Each pack contains three same-coloured magno men, a collectable carry tin which doubles as a platform to play the magno-game (see below), and if you're lucky, a fourth magno - the super-rare Black Emperor or Rainbow Warrior!
You see, magno-man game tins come blind packed. This means that we don't know what may be stored on the inside! 1 in 12 tins will contain a Black emperor, whilst only 1 in 48 tins will contain the highly sought after Rainbow Warrior - the highest scoring magno!
How to play the game:
1. Each player will need 3 magno-z of the same colour.
2. Player 1 tosses their empty Mango tin approximately 2 metres.
3. Each player then takes it in turns to throw one of their three Magno-z at the magno-z tin, trying to attach as many feet and hands to the tin as possible.
4. When all Magno-z are thrown, player 1 then picks up the tin and all players count the number of hands and feet that are stuck to it.
5. A point is scored for each hand and foot stuck to the tin.
6. In the case of a player having a Black Emperor, two points are scored for each hand or foot and four are scored for a Rainbow Warrior!
There are almost 110 different magno combinations to collect!
Note: We cannot guarantee that you will receive a rare magno man, it is simply luck of the draw.
The pack contains 3 magno-z only, you need 6 to play the game.
Recommended for ages 3+ due to small parts.